Now accepting Nominations for 2018-2020 CME Reviewer Fellows
Applications/Nominations due: Thursday July 12, 2018
Winners to be announced: Monday July 16, 2018
Eligibility: To become a CME Reviewer Fellow, candidates must:
- Be a PGY-3 or higher house staff in an ACGME recognized Residency or Fellowship program.
- Be nominated by their Department chair or ACGME Program Director
- Have documented training, or professional expertise in at least one of the following specialty areas:
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Urology
- Surgery, Neuroscience, or Orthopedics
- Radiology, Imaging, Interventional Rad, Oncology, or Pathology
Benefits of the Program:
- Train for a career as a medical educator or an academic medical leader, and enhance your CV
- Attend annual training at Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education in Chicago, all expenses paid
- Learn the standards of scholarly curriculum planning for CME and interprofessional CE
CME Review Fellows must have sufficiently available time to:
- Serve a one year term, from July to June;
- Attend initial reviewer training (3-5 hours);
- Perform 6 to 12 CME content review assignments per year(2 hours or less per assignment);
- Provide Written feedback of all content review assignments;
- Attend up to 4 quarterly CPE Committee Meetings(1 hour per quarter in July, Oct, Jan, April);
- Attend ACCME training annually in Chicago, 2-2.5 weekdays in either April or August; and
- Keep the CME Director apprised of their vacation, travel, and PTO schedule, and other unavailability for assignments.
Apply Today using the form below:
But first, download the Nomination Form for your recommender here. When the Nomination Form is completed and signed, candidate should upload it as part of your submission below.